Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Love this Photo - Thessaloniki Sky, Greece




This landscape photograph was taken on Thursday, May 23rd 2013 just before this late spring sunset over the city of my hometown Thessaloniki, Greece. The sky was very dramatic and the openings in the clouds let the sun rays to escape through and reach the earth surface.

Those moments I had in my mind a gigantic spaceship approaching earth just above the clouds...and Sting's song lyrics ''I can feel it coming in the air tonight'' coming out of my stereo...  Photographer's website


Photograph Technical Description
 
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4G
Focal Length: 50mm
F-stop: f/7,1
Exposure Time: 1/400 sec 
ISO Speed: ISO-200
 
Google Earth Coordinates: N/A
Camera Direction: WNW
Time of Shooting: 19:09 [GMT +2]

No comments:

Post a Comment