Friday, July 26, 2013

I Love this Photo - Thessaloniki, Greece




This photo was taken on Tuesday, June 4th 2013 late at night (around midnight) during an early summer storm over the city of my hometown Thessaloniki, Greece. I was lucky enough to shoot under the comfort and shelter of my veranda as this storm was developing across my neighborhood  and over Thessaloniki bay. A solid tripod and a shutter release were used in order to cope with the 13 seconds of exposure. Photographer's website


Photograph Technical Description
 
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: AF-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4G
Focal Length: 50mm
F-stop: f/7,1
Exposure Time: 13 sec 
ISO Speed: ISO-200
 
Google Earth Coordinates: N/A
Camera Direction: WNW
Time of Shooting: 23:38 [GMT +2]

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photo! (I'll put a link on my blog's facebook page)

    ReplyDelete